February 1, 2017

Challenge #18

Love is in the air this month, and we want to see your love-inspired creations!

Three random winners will be chosen at the end of the month, and this month our prizes are a $25 shopping spree to Pink and Main for first place (Top of the Class). Remember, our first place winner will be randomly chosen from the entries using Pink and Main products. You aren't required to use our products to enter the challenge. The $15 for second place (Outta this World), and the $5 store credit for 3rd place (Spotted and Loved) will be randomly chosen from all other entries. You can surely make a dent in your wishlist with those prizes!

Here's some inspiration from the Pink and Main Team...
by Pam

by Pamela P.

by Kimberly

by Mitsyana

by Kate

by Stacey




8 comments:

  1. Thank you for another great monthly challenge! It is the perfect theme. I love my love stamps and dies from you so much!! I have really used them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun challenge!!! Wonderful work by the team. Happy Valentine's Day. :)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used a Pink & Main product on my 3rd entry (#11). :)
      <3 J

      jwoolbright at gmail dot com
      HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Please delete my entry #13. I entered a total of 5 challenges rather than your rule of 3. I apologize. --Gail L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great platform for creativity lovers !!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting another fun challenge!!I sued my NEW Hugs Dies & Hugs Needed stamp set!! WOOHOO!!
    Wonderful DT inspiration!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge theme for February! Your DT did an awesome job as usual! I just joined with my entries 28 and 29 using Pink and Main's Grandma's Lace stamps. Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm back again with my third card. This theme really inspired me! I used Pink and Main Magical Unicorns for my entry #30. Thanks for a fun theme!

    ReplyDelete